Saturday 16th January 2021 5pm – 8pm (U13 – U15 only)
Sunday 17th January 2021 10am – 4pm – All Age Groups
Penguin Athletics Centre, Penguin
Conditions of Entry – Little Athletics Tasmania Multi-Event Championships
- The multi-event will consist of the following events:
GIRLS: 200 metres, sprint hurdles, 800 metres, long jump, shot put, javelin, high jump. (Javelin & High Jump for U13 – U15 athletes only)
BOYS: 100 metres, sprint hurdles, 800 metres, long jump, discus, javelin, high jump (Javelin & High Jump for U13 – U15 athletes only)
- All athletes must be registered with Little Athletics Tasmania to compete.
- The Multi Event Championships are for registered Under 9 – Under 15 athletes. Both individual and team Multi Event Championships will be offered for these age groups.
- Details of online entries will be sent to all eligible athletes in December 2020. Entry cost is $15.00 per person for the individual Championships and $20.00 per team for the team Championships.
- Entries close on Monday, 11th January 2021 at 6:00pm. No late entries will be accepted. Entries must be completed via the online registration portal.
- LATas name/age badge must be displayed on the front of the competition top.
- Failure to have correct uniform may lead to disqualification of athlete. CLUB UNIFORM MUST BE WORN.
- Medals will be awarded to the first three place getters in each age group/gender in both the individual and team events.