Saturday 15th January 2022 5pm – 8pm (U13 – U15 only)
Sunday 16th January 2022 10am – 4pm – All Age Groups
Northern Athletics Centre, Launceston
Entries are now open for the 2021-22 State Multi-Event Championships. These Championships are open to all Under 9 to Under 15 registered athletes.
This year, our Championships will be run in conjunction with Athletics Tasmania’s, 2021-22 Tasmanian Combined Events Championships.
Athletes that are Dual Registered with both organisations will need to choose which event they wish to register and compete in. Due to athlete workload and the scheduling of events, it is not possible to compete in both on the same weekend.
Both Little Athletics Tasmania and Athletics Tasmania confirm that dual registered athletes will still be eligible for selection for both the Australian Little Athletics Championships Multi-Event and Australian Junior Combined Events Championships with results from the entire season being considered for selection for these events.
This season, we are once again running a team based Multi-Event Championship in addition to the regular Individual Multi-Event Championship. Athletes may do either the Individual or Team Multi-Event Championship or they may elect to do both. Entry to teams events will be done via your Centre.
Please note – if you choose to compete in Athletics Tasmania Combined Event you will be ineligible to form part of a LATas team for the Team Multi-Event.
to enter the individual Multi Event Championships
Conditions of Entry – Little Athletics Tasmania Multi-Event Championships
The multi-event will consist of the following events:
GIRLS: 200 metres, sprint hurdles, 800 metres, long jump, shot put, javelin, high jump. (Javelin & High Jump for U13 – U15 athletes only)
BOYS: 100 metres, sprint hurdles, 800 metres, long jump, discus, javelin, high jump (Javelin & High Jump for U13 – U15 athletes only)
- All athletes must be registered with Little Athletics Tasmania to compete.
- The Multi Event Championships are for registered Under 9 – Under 15 athletes. Both individual and team Multi Event Championships will be offered for these age groups.
- Details of online entries will be sent to all eligible athletes in December 2020. Entry cost is $15.00 per person for the individual Championships and $20.00 per team for the team Championships.
- Entries close on Sunday 9th January at 6:00pm. No late entries will be accepted. Entries must be completed via the online registration portal.
- LATas name/age badge must be displayed on the front of the competition top.
- Failure to have correct uniform may lead to disqualification of athlete. CLUB UNIFORM MUST BE WORN.
- Medals will be awarded to the first three place getters in each age group/gender in both the individual and team events.
Further information can be found by clicking HERE