STATE INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th March 2021
Domain Athletics Centre, Hobart
Program of Events
State Individual Championships Event Information 2021
Please find below the Event Listings and Officials for Saturday and Sunday this weekend for our State Individual Championships. Please note that the event order is subject to change but the following guarantees are in place:
- Saturday – no event from Event 67 onwards (start of 400m Finals) will be called any earlier than 12noon unless we are certain that all athletes are present.
- Sunday – no event from Event 63 onwards (start of 200m Heats) will be called any earlier than 11am unless we are certain that all athletes are present.
If you have been rostered on for a duty (Field, Track or Admin), please ensure the following:
- That you will be present for your duty.
- That you are comfortable doing the duty assigned to you.
- If rostered as a Chief Official, that you have been rostered onto an event that your child(ren) is/are not competing in.
If you need to make any changes to your assigned duty, it would be appreciated if you could arrange a swap with someone else or through your Centre and then advise me of the change. If you can’t arrange a swap from within your Centre or you would like clarification of what your duty entails, then please contact me on 0408 127 386 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If anyone has any teenagers attending that aren’t competing and would be willing to help out as an Admin Runner on Saturday (taking copies of results from admin to presentation area and finals lists from admin to start marshalls) then please let us know.
Please advise of any requested changes prior to 9am Friday morning as we will be printing final paperwork then.
Contact Brett Johnstone if you have any questions at email@example.com
Sat Admin and General Officials – Sat Event Listing and Field Officials – Sat Track Officials
Sun Admin and General Officials – Sun Event Listing and Field Officials – Sun Track Officials
Below is a summary of the current status of all entry requests (apart from AWD entries – see note below) for all athletes from each Centre. All entry requests should fit into 4 categories:
- “Fully Qualified” – this indicates that the entry had at least 2 qualifiers and therefore entry to the event has been granted.
- “Supplementary entry granted” – this indicates that the athlete didn’t have 2 qualifiers but has still been granted entry to the event on the basis of the average of their 2 best results.
- “Supplementary NOT granted” – this indicates that the athlete did not have 2 qualifiers and was, unfortunately, unable to gain entry to the event on the basis of an average of their 2 best results. These athletes are now on a “Stand By” List should any other athletes withdraw and a place becomes available.
- An event is not listed – this is either because an athlete has not entered that event or they haven’t competed in that event twice in the current season and therefore they are ineligible to be considered for entry.
Note that entries were assessed using results from the SLAM data sent to me from Centres rather than the results entered in the online entries (as the SLAM results are effectively verified results). Please also note that only results from Little Athletics Tasmania sanctioned meetings (State Meets, Centre Meets etc) can be used.
Please check the entry status for each of your requested events and if you have any queries or see any errors, please feel free to email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me (0408 127 386) and I can double check the entry or provide further explanation.
AWD Entries are not on the Centre lists but all AWD entries are confirmed. AWD events will be held Saturday morning with presentations around lunch time. For those that have requested entry to the AWD event, you will receive a confirmation email shortly. I will be working on the event schedule tonight/tomorrow so hope to have that out sometime on Monday.
Entry Summary by Centre
Burnie Entry Summary – Circular Head Entry Summary – Clarence Entry Summary
Claremont Entry Summary – Deloraine Entry Summary – Devonport Entry Summary
East Derwent Entry Summary – Hobart Districts Entry Summary – Huon Valley Entry Summary
Kingborough Entry Summary – Longford Districts Entry Summary – Launceston Entry Summary
North East Entry Summary – North Launceston – White City Entry Summary – Queenborough Entry Summary
South East Districts Entry Summary – South Launceston Entry Summary
Qualifying conditions for participation in the 2021 LATas State Individual Championships are:
- All athletes must be registered with Little Athletics Tasmania to compete.
- Athletes MUST have earned their 25 Participation Award by closing date and MUST have the badge on their competition top
- Athletes must have competed in an event a minimum of 2 times throughout the season prior to the closing date.
- Under 8 – Under 15 athletes that enter events they have qualified TWICE in at any CENTRE or STATE MEETING from the start of the season to the closing date of entries will be guaranteed a spot in that event if they choose to enter.
- Under 8 – Under 15 athletes who have not obtained two qualifiers for an event may still enter but shall only be included should the recommended quota for the event not be obtained from the qualifying entries. These entries shall be included based on the below event rankings.
- Entries close on Monday, 15th February 2021 at 6:00 pm. No late entries will be accepted. Entries must be completed via the online entry portal.
- LATas name/age badge MUST be displayed on top right-hand front of competition top.
- Failure to have correct uniform may lead to disqualification of athlete. CLUB UNIFORM MUST BE WORN.
ENTRY PROCEDURE FOR EVENTS
- Athletes to enter their nomination for desired events online by Monday, 15th February 2021 at 6:00 pm.
- Athletes that hold two qualifiers in an event will be required to pay at the time of entry.
- Athletes entering an event without 2 qualifiers will be notified by Friday, 26th February 2021 if they have been successful.
- If successful, invoices for entry fees will be sent to athletes. These event entry fees must be finalised by Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Ranking of athletes in Under 8 – Under 15’s to be based on the following methodology.
- Entered athletes with 2 event qualifiers will gain automatic entry to that event.
- Average of an athletes 2 Personal best performances for the season.
||Recommended number of athletes
||Recommended number of athletes